For the same contact details you can contact to exercise your rights under the Code in favor of the person concerned (art. 7 and following Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196: for example, access, updating, rectification, integration, etc. .) and to request an updated list of the data processors designated.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text strings of small size that a website can send, while browsing, the user's device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet, typically are stored directly on the browser used to navigation). The same website that transmitted, then, can read and record the cookies that are on your device to get information of various kinds.
How many types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies, with different characteristics. Cookies can be classified, first of all, as:
• Session cookies, which are deleted immediately at the close of the browsers (eg Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
• Persistent cookies, which - unlike those of session - remain inside the device continues to operate even after the browser is closed and until the expiration of a specified period of time
• first-party cookies that cookie generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing
• Third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third party).
The two main functional categories are:
cookies technicians are generally required for the proper operation of the website and to allow navigation; without them, the browser may not be able to properly display pages or to use certain services. For example, a cookie technician is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website or to save the language setting, visualization, and so on. Cookies technicians can be further divided into cookie navigation, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to provide a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to cookies only where technicians used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site; cookie functionality, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
cookies profiling are aimed at creating profiles user and are used to promote offers in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net.
In any case http://www.cfcviaggieturismo.it does not use this type of cookie.
http://www.cfcviaggieturismo.it uses some cookies of various types and purposes for different purposes. Http://www.cfcviaggieturismo.it We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. For this reason we want to share with you some useful information. On this site are used
• Technical cookies, which guarantee the correct use of the site content;
• Analytics cookie first and / or third party as a tool of analysis and anonymous aggregate about the behavior of surfers on the same site; These cookies allow us to understand how users use our site and allow us to improve the structure and content.
• cookie profiling of first and / or third party used to promote offers in line with your needs.
The report below shows the cookies used by http://www.cfcviaggieturismo.it
Technicians first-party cookies
Technicians third-party cookies
Each user can configure your browser to not accept cookies automatically. You can delete all cookies installed in your browser or block the installation of new ones. To obtain specific instructions for each type of browser select one of the following links:
• SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US
• CHROME: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
• FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
• OPERA: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
To change the settings for Flash cookies click here